This service provides a desktop videoconference software called Zoom, which is a cloud based Videoconference service. It also ensures the maintenance and support for video conferencing systems in CERN equipped meeting rooms. CERN has a room endpoint infrastructure based on industry standard videoconferencing units (using H.323 and SIP protocols). The service access is also integrated in other CERN Services like: Indico and Mattermost.
The service can be accessed at https://cern.zoom.us. To get the most out of it, please use a Zoom native application for your platform. Please check our FAQs.
OTG's from more recent to older ones (last 5 maximum)¶
Please check SNOW for a historical view.
- OTG0072678: Require users to update the client
- OTG0069003: SAML encryption assertions enabled.
- OTG0067329: Work mail access to CERN Zoom account disabled.
- OTG0067419: Zoom native client upgrade to 3.8.X
- OTG0066696: Webinar licenses redistribution
- OTG0065571: IM messages - Zoom cloud